Challenge Yourself and Create HOPE!
Run for CatholicCare at this years City2Surf and help us raise $75,000 for the HOPE program.
Join the Sydney Catholic Youth Team to support CatholicCare Sydney in this year's City2Surf!
CatholicCare in conjunction with Sydney Catholic Youth need your support to help raise much needed funds for the essential HOPE in a Box program.
Join thousands of local and international runners on one of Australia’s most famous and spectacular runs! Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Sydney’s coastline and at the finish line you’ll be rewarded with live entertainment, food trucks, kids activities and more.
Once we’ve received confirmation of your registration we'll send you a Fundraising Kit with everything you need to know about the event, tips on how to fundraise and will contact you regarding your event running T-shirt and drink bottle.
Register for the event, join the team and start fundraising!
- Click the pink 'Register Now' button below to visit the City2Surf website and click ‘Enter Now’
- Select your preferred registration type
- In the pop box choose ‘Join a Team’, search and join ‘Sydney Catholic Youth Team’, then set up your event registration information and purchase your ticket
- Skip choose a charity section (you’ll find us later)
- Pay for your registration and then your tiktok dashboard is set up
- Head back to City2Surf.com.au and click ‘Fundraising’
- Then click ‘Start Fundraising’ to set up your page
- Choose CatholicCare Sydney as your chosen charity
- Once your fundraising page is set up click on ‘Join a Team’ and search for 'Sydney Catholic Youth Team'
- Share the 'Sydney Catholic Youth Team' name with your other team members
- Once we’ve received confirmation of your registration we will send you a Fundraising Kit
HOPE in a Box
The HOPE program works with vulnerable 16-25 year old mothers who are pregnant or have a child under 2 years old. Funds raised at this year’s City2Surf will go towards our HOPE in a Box program.
Many of the young mothers who enter the program come without any items to take care of themselves, their baby or basic needs for setting up a home. They often have no family support and no one to turn to. The HOPE in a Box program provides those basic needs so that young mothers can start off on the right footing for success.
By choosing to run and fundraise for CatholicCare Sydney, you will make such a difference to the lives of young disadvataged families in our community.