Join our Team. Have Fun. Raise Funds. Make a Difference!
Sunday 16 September
Join Team Centacare in this year’s Blackmore’s Sydney Running Festival and help raise funds for our social enterprise, providing meaningful employment, training and social connection for 60 employees who have an intellectual disability.
Register for the Blackmores Running Festival, join our team and start fundraising!
- Click the pink 'Register Now' button below to visit the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival website and then click “Enter Now”
- Select your preferred running distance
- In the pop-up box choose “Join A Team”, search for and join “Team Centacare”
- Enter your details, and choose “CatholicCare Sydney” as your charity of choice
- Pay for your registration and you will see a ‘Congratulations’ screen showing your receipt and e-ticket
(that’s your bib number)
- Click on the link in this page that says “set up your fundraising page”
- Personalise your page
- Share the fundraising page link with your other team members
- Once we’ve received confirmation of your registration we will send you a Fundraising Kit with everything
you need to know about the event, tips on how to fundraise and a T-shirt order form
Centacare provides specialist services to help people with a disability find meaningful and sustainable work, overcoming barriers to employment and promoting social inclusion.
Our supported employees enjoy the completeness that only comes with meaningful work. Humans are social beings and as work is the centre of society it is an integral part of the lives of people with a disability.
The work offered to our employees ranges from basic packaging and assembly to warehousing and logistics. Employees enjoy special events and birthday celebrations in addition to opportunities to connect to the community.
By choosing to run in Team Centacare you will help enhance and enrich the lives of our employees. Donations will provide additional training, social events and life skills activities to build employees confidence and independence in the community.