Register your school for the 2022 Gift of Goodness campaign TODAY!
The 2022 Gift of Goodness campaign is now live and will run across all Sydney Catholic Schools through Term 3 and 4.
Register your school today and you will receive your 2022 Gift of Goodness pack and lots of useful information.
Email - email@example.com - with your school's name and suburb to register.
Downloadable resources for teachers and students
- Gift of Goodness A4 information flyer (for teachers)
- Gift of Goodness A4 information flyer (for students & parents)
- A3 Price Point Poster
- A3 Prayer Poster
Request a Gift of Goodness Presentation
The Gift of Goodness team are available to attend your school group or assembly to present the 2022 campaign to your students and school community, discuss social justice and how your school can make a real difference to the lives of young vulnerable families in Sydney.
Contact the Gift of Goodness team at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your desired date and time for a presentation.
Why fundraise for Gift of Goodness
This year, we are calling upon the students of Sydney Catholic Schools to be the hands and feet of the church during these troubling times. To become leaders of charity to help raise much needed funds to support children and families in need in Sydney.
The fundraising efforts made by Sydney Catholic Schools will make an immeasurable difference to the lives of many.
There are many ways to get your school involved in fundraising activities.
- Hold a virtual event like a trivia night, movie watch party or a themed / dress up night
- Have a virtual bake off! Share pictures of your kitchen creations and include a price for one serving. Donate and 'buy' others baked goods if you like what you see!
- Donate what you would have spent on lunch money if you were at school / work
- Challenge yourself - run, walk or cycle to raise funds and support to reach your goal
- Give something up in the name of charity
- Or create your own unique event to raise funds for people in need!
Set up your schools own online fundraising page!
Your school can have their own dedicated Gift of Goodness fundraising page to help raise funds for young families in need across Sydney.
Customise your page with your schools logo, information and photos of your student leadership team and share to your network via social media or email.
You can set your fundraising target, and easily watch your progress as you work towards reaching your goal. Donating through the online page will also give your supporters the opportunity to receive their donation tax deductible receipt straight to their email.
There are a number of ways to handle the funds raised
1. Direct debit the funds into our account
At the end of the campaign, each school will collect their fundraising and make a deposit via a bank transfer. The banking details are as follows:
CatholicCare Charitable Gift Fund
BSB: 062 784
Acct No: 100 004 901
Please Note: It is important to include your school name in your transfer so we can attribute the funds to you.
2. Set your school up with its own online fundraising page.
Set up an online fundraising page to debit the funds raised at your school activities and collect funds from your school network.
Having your own online fundraising page where all donations from the school, teachers and parents allow you and your network to see your collective fundraising efforts and help you to reach your fundraising goal!
3. Ask parents to donate at www.GiftofGoodness.org and remind them to reference your school name so the funds will go towards your school's total.